Fucking Florida, amirite?
I’ve started to get a massive headache so I stopped listing images w/o sources.
Update 2/11/16 @ 11PM
• Lori’s Facebook Page is down
• Lori removed some of the images sourced below from her website, however she added at least one new stolen image in their place.
• Updated sourced images for the website with all images Lori didn’t originally photograph, including stock images.
• Updated source on main background image for website.
Update 2/12 @ 2PM
• Lori’s Facebook Page is still down however her profile is back up, still with stolen work.
• Lori has ads all over Facebook with stolen content representing her work, those are now included below.
• I received an email from Lori in May blaming hackers for the stolen images being on her website. Since images remained on her website that were not her original works of art, I did not remove the post. Also, unless you are posting selfies, you likely were not the photographer at your own wedding so those images have no place in your photography gallery IMHO.
From: Lori Cox
Subject: Being hacked
Please Please delete everything with my name in it. I was hacked on my website, Facebook and they were leaving me bad email messages. I am honest and love the work I do. I do NOT steal photos. Most of the photos they claimed I stole was my own personal Wedding.
Please remove them, thank you in advance!
• Today I received another email with more information about images that Lori has stolen so I decided to update the post while waiting for a session to download.
• Much of the original material also still remains so I’ve created a new category for Photo Stealers – Lost Cause. For photographers who continue to use others intellectual works after being caught.
Continue reading “Lori Cox Photography aka Lori Langston Photography in Sopchoppy, Florida” »